Monday, September 8, 2008

Clarity

This past week has been a rough one.  I caught one my first school sickness.  I know that this will be one of many school sicknesses to come.  I know that this first year, I will catch EVERYTHING! I am working to change that though.

Anyway, Wednesday was the day I officially just wanted to crawl back in my bed.  I was extremely miserable with this head cold.  However, this was the first day I started Weight Watchers.  Thats right, I am trying to lose some weight.  I used to go walking in Bonita, but I am running out of time in my schedule. SOOOO, Weight Watchers here I come!

Its not too bad, I am learning the rules, and I think I am doing a good job.  The only thing is now I am constantly thinking of food.  Not necessarily because I am hungry, but just analyzing my meals.  I am constantly wondering if  I should do this or this.  Oh wait I may want to eat this.  I don't want to eat this.  All of this is going through my head.  I can now imagine how eating disorders begin.  This is frustrating, and I want to NOT think so much about this.  Hopefully, my analytical skills will wear off soon!

Back to the sickness, I have the funk, the crud, whatever you want to call it.  I went to the doctor Wednesday.  I got two shots, and a list of medication.  After a miserable weekend, I can finally say that I am feeling better.  I can use my voice and sound like a woman.  I have been sounding like a man.  

Well, readers, hopefully this blog does not find you sick.  I am on the up and up, I can feel myself getting well!

No comments: