Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day

So, I work in retail.  And boy around all these holidays I get so tired of working in retail.  But for some reason, I am still working in retail.  Yeah I complain about it quite a bit, but I haven't left there yet. Anyway, we sold some various objects for your lover on Valentine's Day. One of which puzzled me very much.  It was a cute little fabric bag. It was sort of sheer red fabric.  That wasn't the perplexing part.  The odd thing was the objects inside the bag.  There were some clear stones that were heart-shaped.  They did not smell.  There were not soap or anything like that.  Just stones in a bag.  Nothing spectacular about them at all!  So what was their point? It took me forever to realize it, but I am proud of myself for doing so. I have decided its for the ghetto cupid.  Ghetto Cupid is too cool to use a bow and arrows.  Besides, who has the money to pay to get archery lessons.  So what do we have to use, stones.. Ghetto cupid throws his heart rock at you and hits you in the head.  You are knocked unconscious, and the first person you see when you awaken is who you will fall in love with.  So yeah, same idea as the regular cupid, but just with a twist.

My word of advice, be careful this Valentine's and future ones.  You never know when ghetto cupid will strike!

No comments: