Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Syl, this ones for you!

According to some people, I should update this daily. I will today, but I will spare the other readers of the bore of me updating daily. Something struck me today and therefore I decided to blog.

So as I was stalking someone on myspace, (I love doing that!) anyway, I began to take note at the number of people pregnant or recently given birth. I am also amazed at the number of people getting married recently. Does this happen every year? Have a just ignored it until now? Or is it just now that it is happening to my friends, I am noticing.

I have never been someone who wanted to rush into getting married, but I will admit here lately I have felt like Charlotte on "Sex and the City."  Carrie once described Charlotte and marriage as a sorority she desperately wanted to join.  Now I wouldn't call myself desperate, but I have been hearing the faint little ringing of an alarm on that damn clock that women always complain about!

I am sure this is something that I will forget about with some time passing, but right now it seems to be thrown in my face! I am currently working as much as I can to keep my head from just thinking about this all the time. It's frustrating, but I am sure I will survive!

1 comment:

Sylvia Grace said...

Thanks for the blog! Luv ya