Sunday, July 13, 2008

Life Changing Decision Made

Lately, I have been forced to make some pretty life altering decisions.  For example, graduate school- when should I start? Should I just go ahead and get a loan, etc?

However, a commercial just made me realize that these decisions are nothing compared to whether or not I take a daily birth control.  Now, if i was on a daily birth control I would only have two swimsuits to choose from.  They are both one pieces, and I have a choice of white or yellow.  There is nothing fancy about these swimsuits. OH! I almost forgot I also have to choose which day of the week will be plastered all over my swimsuit. AND I would have to swim with a swimmer's cap on my head! YuCk!

Now if I switch to NuvaRing then a whole new closet of swimsuits will open up to for me.  I will have bikini's, sexier one pieces, and any color I choose to have!  Oh and no days of the week printed all over my swimsuit.  AND- no swimmer's cap! I mean just look at the possibilities. I can now swim in whatever I want.  And suddenly when I switch from the pill to NuvaRing, I have fabulous hair! What more could a girl want!?

I think there will be a mad rush to every local gyno office for ladies begging for this new product.  I mean look at the great advertising they are using to endorse this product.  Me, however, I will wait for some no-name celebreality star to come out and say I use NuvaRing! I mean if someone like Jillian Barbarie tells me she uses it, well it may make me re-think my decision... Simply because she's had a baby. Was she using the NuvaRing whenever she got preggers???

Hmmm, seems like this decision like graduate school requires some more thinking.  Good thing I am not all about partying it up, and I know how to say no.  Now with graduate school, I have decided to start taking donations.  I will be standing on the side of the road with a sign that say "Will work for education!"


No comments: