Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bragging Rights

So lemme just take a moment to tell you about my amazing niece and nephew! Seriously, I know everyone says stuff like their kids are the greatest, but I truly believe that not many can top mine.


So lets start with Brant. He is AMAZING! He just turned 5 in December, and the other night he called me up to read an entire book to me! I am so proud of him. OK so, yea, it wasn't War and Peace. However, I am super proud of him! Not to mention he is the best darn soccer player ever! Seriously, the parents of the opponents would complain until the coach started pulling him during the game. Poor Brant, don't blame him for his unnatural athletic abilities!







Now Brylee, check her out, she is too cute! She will be two later this month, and she is COMPLETELY potty trained! I was so surprised when she woke up at 2 A.M. to wake Mommy cause she needed to tee tee in the potty. She is so funny! I love her attitude, she is soooo sassy!


Anyway, I know that some of you are like, those aren't amazing accomplishments. Well I know they are! :)


1 comment:

Smith family said...

Yes - I agree they are truly amazing!