Friday, April 10, 2009

Summer Approaching

If only it would get here quicker.  I am honestly surprised I made it through this school year so far without a severe nervous breakdown!
However, back to summer, what is their to look forward to- oh a lot! I am going to Disney World with Brant and Brylee.  Oh yeah, their parents are going as well.  I am excited about it though! 

I am also going to Birmingham with Rob. Anyone with further ideas of what we can do there, please let me know!  

I'm thinking of starting my Masters in Administration.  I decided this year that this was the best area for me to further study.  I hope to become a respected principal.  I am excited about going back to school in  a way.  Mainly because it just means more money.  And considering our economy, I better do whatever I can to help myself.

I've recently discovered the show "The Office".  Granted, my brother told me about, but I did not let that sway me from finally watching it.  I'm am glad I did.  I found it superbly funny.  I especially love the blonde, Angela, she is killing me with her cats! She pulled one out of no where once.  And Dwight mercy killed one.  She bathed one with her tongue once- GROSS! But it was all in the name of comedy!  I love that Pam and Jim are PB&J.  

No comments: